Friday, May 25, 2012

Introduction

Apologies for the ropy appearance of the blog.. I am STILL EDITING AT THE MOMENT:  PLEASE CHECK BACK IN OVER THE WEEKEND.
=======================

Your Body Matters!
And most of all it matters to you, your present and future wellbeing.


Welcome to this space for Yoga and Thai Massage, my name is Birgit Deubner and I am a long term practitioner of Yoga, who has shared Yoga with friends and stranger for some time. Would you like one to one lessons? Or would like like to practice in a group? I am teaching both.
Both ways are great. One to one and you learn in a very personalized way or group practice in which you learn also by hearing what I might suggest to other students.


YOUR BODY MATTERS: 
This is why I also trained in Traditional Thai Massage (TTM) at Thailand's Oldest Thai Massage School: WAT PO / Chetawan. Traditional Thai Massage is a Massage form in which you keep your clothes on. I will work on your body with a mixture of techniques, pressing pressure points and stretching the body. You can request gentle or deeper treatments and the work is completely about YOUR body and your limits, too.


Your Body Matters 
Therefor in june I am offering discounted treatments and Yoga to begin build a regular client base. See the information at the side of this post. Jump at this chance to be kind to your body. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello visitor, I love to hear your questions and thoughts, please feel warmly invited to comment in my blog. I will try to respond to your questions.
Warm greetings, Birgit.