Monday, June 18, 2012

The Wealth of Health

When you are really poor you have some choices.. Mine is definitely to focus on the Wealth of Health. FOOD: My fridge looks barren. Really it contains 2 vegetables and a crockery pot of cooked brown rice, 3 eggs, 1/4 butter, 1 soya milk. That's all. For anybody who know me 'THIS' is unimaginable! But somehow I feel like I eat like a queen/king. Super basic yet extremely healthy. I have 2 meals a day and actually, and feel exactly right with that (not everybody might). I eat brown rice for every meal, with vegetables and about twice weekly tofu/tempeh. I feel incredibly healthy. I mean incredibly! I drink green and herbal tea like it's my job. I have absolutely, barely any cash. And seriously need to be paid. But I couldn't live healthier. I offer cooking lessons and money managing lessons. (seriously I do) I do this over Skype also. If you are in my city then I will also give you some basic herbs to get you started and set you up with your own poor, yet wealthy kitchen.... ;)


tip: scrap tomatos, when they are quite expensive, don't use them in every meal. they are expensive. Have them sometimes if you like. Concentrate on seasonal and on offer.. Ok, I know, it's obvious. But actually do it! I got 12 pears for 20 pence because Tesco decided to reduce them. And nobody else was snapping them up.. And they were not even ripe, so now I have pears for a week. Fruit fantastic! The vitamin overload.... (the are ripe now by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello visitor, I love to hear your questions and thoughts, please feel warmly invited to comment in my blog. I will try to respond to your questions.
Warm greetings, Birgit.