Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Yoga for Beginner and Intermediate

why not for advanced? Because you are welcome to practice with me if you are advanced, but my personal interest lies more in working with people who are not quite ready to practice alone. I enjoy seeing your progress from barely knowing your body to growing body awareness.

I would like to share with you this idea: yoga is not about achieving anything. Yoga is an opportunity to be with yourself on your mat, perhaps with my guidance perhaps with one of the many great teachers. Let your intention be: to be aware of the inward feelings, be focused, disciplined and enjoy, don't look outside yourself to try and judge how well you are doing. Are you feeling something? Good. Then you are doing well. Of course listen and look to learn from your environment, but don't compare in a competitive sense. Yoga is so much more useful than being another opportunity to compete, win, fail... Let it be, but do s with focus and a truth to your own needs.

http://senthaimassage.com/yoga/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello visitor, I love to hear your questions and thoughts, please feel warmly invited to comment in my blog. I will try to respond to your questions.
Warm greetings, Birgit.